Appeal help please! 2 marks off. Poole grammar.

Consult our experts on 11 Plus appeals or any other type of school appeal

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
hermanmunster

Re: Appeal help please! 2 marks off. Poole grammar.

Post by hermanmunster »

Monson - I am so pleased to hear that news!

Well done to you all and hope your son has a great time at Poole Grammar
Crackerjax

Post by Crackerjax »

Well done, it must be such a huge relief .. wish ours were emailed, the wait is killing me! lol
monson

Post by monson »

Thank you both. My son is very excited yet a little sad that he will be leaving some of his friends, he will be just fine once he's settled in, he tends to worry about things sometimes!
I didn't know there would be an email, we were just told letters would be sent Thursday or Friday, so I sat today waiting for the post, just happened to look at my emails and it was there! Tomorrow I will get the written copy of the letter. I had to read it 5 times to make sure I read it right, I then called the school to make admission arrangements immediately, while crying! It's such a huge relief and I'm so glad it's all over. We can put the past few months behind us and look forward to things to come.
This forum has been a great help and I'm thankful of all the information I managed to receive here x
Etienne

Post by Etienne »

Well done, monson! :D
I was delighted to hear your news.
The odds are against most appeals succeeding, so you've done really well.

When you have a spare moment, perhaps you could consider providing some feedback here?
https://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum ... =35&t=9205" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Many congratulations!
Etienne
monson

Post by monson »

Thank you Etienne. Thank you for your help. I feel like a weight has been lifted! I knew there was a slim chance and I'm so pleased the panel agreed my son should have a place. I have a parents meeting at the grammar school weds evening so that should make it all feel very real!
Thank you again and I will most certainly leave feedback x