Good luck!

Consult our experts on 11 Plus appeals or any other type of school appeal

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

camden

Post by camden »

It's 1pm In Turmoil - just stopping work to grab some lunch....thinking of you! Let us know how it went!
mummmm

Post by mummmm »

good luck for your appeal turmoil. our reply took 3 working days was on a friday so five days in total. So dont panic after 2! The worst bit is the waiting :lol: Thinking of you
caz34red

Post by caz34red »

Hoping to get mine tomorrow, thought it might have been today as a couple seemed to have got them within 2 days!!

Just will have to put off accosting the postie till then.

Roll on then.

Caroline
Caz34red
in Turmoil

Appeal hearing is over

Post by in Turmoil »

Well it is over. In fact it went really well! The panel asked probing questions into our extenuating circumstances and were very sympathetic. The LEA rep asked lots of questions and it felt he was trying to help us give the right answers!

After being terrified the panel were lovely and commented on our daughters academic ability, they also seemed very impressed with her reading age.

Well you never can tell but I know whatever the letter says we could not have done more and I don't think the hearing could have gone any better.

Thanks so much to everyone for your support especially Sally Anne who has kept me sane!

Now await the postman!
:roll:
In Turmoil
LiseCook

Post by LiseCook »

Dearest Guest Viewer,

Many congratulations!! I can only begin to imagine how relieved you must feel. We went to appeal yesterday and are awaiting the postman's arrival. I knew this was going to be challenging......but not sure many of us anticipate just how much!

I am thrilled for you and wish you and your family all the very best.

Warmest Regards

Lise

x