Agnes appeal thread Appeal TWBGS 3 points off English

Consult our experts on 11 Plus appeals or any other type of school appeal

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Agnes

Agnes appeal thread Appeal TWBGS 3 points off English

Post by Agnes »

Hello

My daughter result for Kent Test 340 score but cannot be offered by a Kent Grammar school place on 1 March 2018 on the basis of the Kent Test results.

maths - 119
english - 100
reasoning - 121

Problem is english - how i can appeal ? i'm not for kent area
Tinkers

Re: Agnes appeal thread Appeal TWBGS 3 points off English

Post by Tinkers »

Agnes, I’ve split off your post and given it its own thread. We like to keep appeal threads separate to keep it easier to manage and keep all the info for one individual in one place.
Etienne

Post by Etienne »

Welcome to Appeals! :)

Lots of reading to do.
Start here.

Once you've finished reading, if you still have unanswered questions, do please let us know.
Etienne
Etienne

Post by Etienne »

Agnes wrote:Hi
i want ask - do i appeal to kent council or specific school ? My daughter was on kent test 340 score but english she have 100 and they cannot her offered a place at Kent Grammar schools on 1 March 2018 on the basis of the Kent Test results. I know if we want we may put on papers kent grammar school and when they not accept her ( and they do i know ) then i may appeal . But i appeal to one by one school or to council ?
You appeal to the admission authority of any of the individual schools you've listed on your Common Application Form.

If the school is still maintained by the LA, then your appeal will be to the LA.

If the school is an academy and its own admission authority, you will appeal to the school (although they may ask the LA to handle the whole process for them!).

I hope it will be clear in March where you can get your appeal forms from, and where to return them to.
If not, please ask.
Etienne
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now