Bucks review - how much extenuating evidence required?

Consult our experts on 11 Plus appeals or any other type of school appeal

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
anotherdad

Re: Bucks review - how much extenuating evidence required?

Post by anotherdad »

You're perhaps in the luxurious position of not having to understand it! Will your child benefit from the sibling rule at your preferred school?

Do visit the forum in October because your situation and your experience of the ensuing review process will be of help to parents in your situation come results day.
WhatsOn

Post by WhatsOn »

anotherdad wrote:You're perhaps in the luxurious position of not having to understand it! Will your child benefit from the sibling rule at your preferred school?

Do visit the forum in October because your situation and your experience of the ensuing review process will be of help to parents in your situation come results day.
I will definitely post about our experiences before the next set of results come out.

Yes, no worries here about a place being offered. We live close to RLS so within catchment. Catchment is higher than siblings on the admission criteria. We were only interested in our catchment schools :-)
anotherdad

Post by anotherdad »

WhatsOn wrote:We were only interested in our catchment schools :-)
:shock:

*thump*
Sorry, I've just picked myself back up. Those words are rarely heard in some parts of the forum. I'm off for a lie down.
WhatsOn

Post by WhatsOn »

:lol: