Go to navigation
It is currently Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:00 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:25 am 

Hi
I have very different situation for appeal which is no where on forum. If I write my situation here it will identify me and my child very easily by anyone who knows us. Is it possible to message on appealbox first to moderators to read about our case.

thanks

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:23 am 

Hi Worriedmum2018 and welcome to the forum - I have posted some info about the appeals box system for you to have a look at -

Quote:
Quote:
5. I don’t want to post some of the information in public. Can I send you a Private Message?

When this Forum was younger and smaller, we were able to provide an almost personal service via Private Messages (PMs) on Appeals. Sadly, those days are gone. We are all volunteers, and the number of Appeal cases is now too large. Please do not send unsolicited PMs - we cannot reply to them.

We encourage everyone to share their appeal case on the forum as far as is possible. Individual cases are very rarely identifiable and the information from them benefits future parents who may need to appeal. However, we realise that on occasions there may be personal circumstances in an Appeal case that would cause upset or embarrassment if your family were to be identified.

We have made an "Appeals Box" available, with the aim of keeping as much discussion as possible on the forum, but also offering confidentiality where it is essential. Information sent to the Appeals Box will only be seen by Forum Moderators.

Before using the Appeals Box :
• please register as a member of the forum
• please read the Appeals Box guidelines: Start here (scroll down to no. 6. - see link below )

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=35032&p=409489#p409489
section 6

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:46 am 

so can i send whole situation on above email address? and do I have to wait for moderators to post here to approve posting to appealbox.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:52 am 

I have sent you a private message - see top left of your screen, there will be a link to "new messages"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:17 am 

hermanmunster wrote:
I have sent you a private message - see top left of your screen, there will be a link to "new messages"

Have sent pm