Email address for Bucks Selection Review

Consult our experts on 11 Plus appeals or any other type of school appeal

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Blue_Marigold

Re: Email address for Bucks Selection Review

Post by Blue_Marigold »

This reminds me of Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy where the council had the plans for the highway in their offices.... It’s there but no one can find it. I also had to physically deliver my mail last year.
lea2124

Post by lea2124 »

Blue_Marigold wrote:This reminds me of Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy where the council had the plans for the highway in their offices.... It’s there but no one can find it. I also had to physically deliver my mail last year.
DS and I love that book

“But the plans were on display…”
“On display? I eventually had to go down to the cellar to find them.”
“That’s the display department.”
“With a flashlight.”
“Ah, well, the lights had probably gone.”
“So had the stairs.”
“But look, you found the notice, didn’t you?”
“Yes,” said Arthur, “yes I did. It was on display in the bottom of a locked filing cabinet stuck in a disused lavatory with a sign on the door saying ‘Beware of the Leopard.”

That is exactly how I feel about the BCC website
TheHurdle

Post by TheHurdle »

I'm hoping sally annes link works because i am doing it tonight!
crcreview

Post by crcreview »

It does and you get a receipt (although the receipt doesn't show the attachment you sent). I have sent it online and its probably fine but am very tempted to hand-deliver as well (I know they say don't send twice but if they don't provide a system with a proper receipt of delivery what are people supposed to do?)
Blue_Marigold

Post by Blue_Marigold »

Even if you hand delivered your documents, you don’t get a proper receipt. I dropped mine off at reception and got a tiny bit of paper. A few days later I got a mail from Bucks CC saying they had received my selection review pack.

Instead of sending it again, you could ask a question via the contact form and find out if they have everything they need. I wouldn’t send it again because it was very clear not to send it twice.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now