Sir Joseph Williamson's Math Grammar School - Medway

Consult our experts on 11 Plus appeals or any other type of school appeal

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Etienne

Re: Sir Joseph Williamson's Math Grammar School - Medway

Post by Etienne »

.... but instead need to prove why he will be good for the school and how little on distance he missed out by.
I'm afraid neither argument will help your appeal. :(
I've read the q and a which has been really helpful
Suggest you look again at:
http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/appeal ... -school#c1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/appeal ... -school#c2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Etienne
2019Medway

Post by 2019Medway »

Thank you, that makes sense and good to see it from that angle.
2019Medway

Post by 2019Medway »

Thanks Etienne - have had another read.
Benaberry

Post by Benaberry »

With the help of this forum (I didn't post in the end, but did read and absorb all the fantastic information provided), we successfully appealed to the Math last year from the same area of Medway. If I can be any help at all from a "been there, survived it" point of view, please do PM me
2019Medway

Post by 2019Medway »

Apologies - I haven't checked the forum over the last few days. Benaberry, that's great you were successful! I'll pm you now. Thanks
BernaCarra

Post by BernaCarra »

Benaberry wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:10 pm With the help of this forum (I didn't post in the end, but did read and absorb all the fantastic information provided), we successfully appealed to the Math last year from the same area of Medway. If I can be any help at all from a "been there, survived it" point of view, please do PM me
Benaberry, I have tried to contact you however for some reason it does not allow me to message you directly. Please could you kindly see if you are able to PM me.
Thank you :)
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

BernaCarra wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:52 pm
Benaberry wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:10 pm With the help of this forum (I didn't post in the end, but did read and absorb all the fantastic information provided), we successfully appealed to the Math last year from the same area of Medway. If I can be any help at all from a "been there, survived it" point of view, please do PM me
Benaberry, I have tried to contact you however for some reason it does not allow me to message you directly. Please could you kindly see if you are able to PM me.
You are unable to send someone a private message until you have posted and been approved on the forum, you should be able to PM Benaberry now
Benaberry

Post by Benaberry »

BernaCarra wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:52 pm
I’ve sent you a PM (hopefully, it was behaving a little oddly!)
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now