appeal case from the school?

Consult our experts on 11 Plus appeals or any other type of school appeal

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
muddyspud

Re: How to appeal for a Bucks GS place 2019

Post by muddyspud »

Hello, I'm a little confused should we be expecting a statement in reply from The AA about our written appeal submissions that the review panel was not FCO? the post seems to suggest the onus is on them ?
Etienne

Post by Etienne »

muddyspud wrote:Hello, I'm a little confused should we be expecting a statement in reply from The AA about our written appeal submissions that the review panel was not FCO?
No, I don't think so.

It is confusing. Our view is that the Appeals Code puts the onus on the AA to prove FCO - even though you were asked on your appeal form in March to say why your review was not FCO.

The school's appeal case will contain a generic statement about FCO, but of course that statement wasn't available for you to comment on back in March.
Etienne
muddyspud

appeal case from the school?

Post by muddyspud »

Hello! in relation to FCO shoud we have the schools response in writing to us? we have not received anything
Moderators

Re: appeal case from the school?

Post by Moderators »

muddyspud wrote:Hello! in relation to FCO shoud we have the schools response in writing to us? we have not received anything
Already answered on the Bucks forum.

We've merged the posts so that everything appears here under one topic.
muddyspud

Post by muddyspud »

Etienne wrote:
muddyspud wrote:Hello, I'm a little confused should we be expecting a statement in reply from The AA about our written appeal submissions that the review panel was not FCO?
No, I don't think so.

It is confusing. Our view is that the Appeals Code puts the onus on the AA to prove FCO - even though you were asked on your appeal form in March to say why your review was not FCO.

The school's appeal case will contain a generic statement about FCO, but of course that statement wasn't available for you to comment on back in March.

Hi Etienne
We havent seen a schools appeals case. there was nothing in our pack?
muddyspud

Re: appeal case from the school?

Post by muddyspud »

Moderators wrote:
muddyspud wrote:Hello! in relation to FCO shoud we have the schools response in writing to us? we have not received anything
Already answered on the Bucks forum.

We've merged the posts so that everything appears here under one topic.
ok thank you
I couldnt find anything in that part of the forum but we have no statement in the school in our pack
Etienne

Post by Etienne »

muddyspud wrote:Hi Etienne
We havent seen a schools appeals case. there was nothing in our pack?
So what was there in the pack?
When did you receive it?
What is the date of your stage one hearing?
Etienne