Bucks Selection Review - duffygc

Consult our experts on 11 Plus appeals or any other type of school appeal

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
duffygc

Bucks Selection Review - duffygc

Post by duffygc »

My daughter's Bucks STTS score was 120. I am intending to submit a request for Selection Review and I'm obviously at the very start of the journey. My understanding so far is that the biggest driver of success will be how positively the school has rated my daughter, and how positively I can encourage them to support her in their Headteacher form. I've made contact and the school are saying they'll do what they can to help, but I haven't yet had any details about the information they've already sent in to Bucks. My daughter got into top set for Maths at the end of last academic year and into top set for English at the start of this year. She's also had a few quite strong Maths and English end of term exams, although her grades have otherwise been a little bit mixed. It's a private school so while I'm sure they'll be scrupulously honest, I am hopeful that they'll at least be reasonably responsive and supportive. Do you have any advice or tips about how to get started and how best to get engaged with the school, please? Thank you!
Etienne

Re: Bucks Selection Review - duffygc

Post by Etienne »

We're very grateful to bucksmum33 for the offer of help.

Hello, duffygc.
We deal with individual appeal/review cases on the Appeals forum, so I've moved your thread here.
See the Bucks sticky:
https://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum ... 12&t=59315" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
14. General questions and news can be posted on this thread, but if you have specific questions about your own case for review/appeal you must please start your own thread on the Appeals forum. We can do a much better job of helping you if all the information about your case is in one place in your own thread on the Appeals forum.
The Appeals forum can be found here
Please name your thread:
        • "[user name]'s case (Bucks)"
Etienne
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now