3 points short of maths kent 11+

Consult our experts on 11 Plus appeals or any other type of school appeal

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
crtped1

3 points short of maths kent 11+

Post by crtped1 »

Hi, my son recieved his kent 11+ result and although his total aggregate is 346 he is 3 points short of his maths result to be deemed suited for grammar school. I was wondering if it would help to add grammar schools in my CAF and appeal in the end. Can anyone advice me please. Will i be able to appeal to Wilmington grammar for boys? Is there a chance for him to be accepted? He is really good in school academically not only mathematics. He is one of the strongest pupil in his class. We live outside kent area but we are looking to move residence in a month or two in dartford. Any advice will be appreciated.
Etienne

Re: 3 points short of maths kent 11+

Post by Etienne »

Welcome! :)
crtped1 wrote:Hi, my son recieved his kent 11+ result and although his total aggregate is 346 he is 3 points short of his maths result to be deemed suited for grammar school. I was wondering if it would help to add grammar schools in my CAF and appeal in the end.
If you want to keep open the option of a grammar school appeal, you must include the grammar school on your CAF.
Will i be able to appeal to Wilmington grammar for boys?
If you put it on your CAF, yes.
Is there a chance for him to be accepted?
It depends
Etienne
crtped1

Re: 3 points short of maths kent 11+

Post by crtped1 »

Thank you very much Etienne for your reply and for providing information on what to do regarding school appeals.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now