House move delayed due to covid and hence considered ooc

Consult our experts on 11 Plus appeals or any other type of school appeal

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

scary mum

Re: House move delayed due to covid and hence considered ooc

Post by scary mum »

If it isn't on the council website (I'm in Bucks and they put this information on their website, but I know not all do), you could make a freedom of information request. I would imagine some second round offers would be made, not everyone will accept their place.
Have you asked where you are on the waiting list, or asked the school how many second round offers there were the last few years (I'm sure there will be quite a variation from year to year).
scary mum
Ashakeel

Post by Ashakeel »

Thanks for your response.

I phoned last Monday and was informed that he is 13th in the waiting list.
However admission officer did mention that they haven’t received data from council yet so the waiting list will change after receipt of data from council.

I find it odd to call again but am thinking to call on Monday, just to check if there’s any movement at all, and his position in the waiting list (as I think they should have received data from council by end of last week).

So stressful!! The wait is killing!!
scary mum

Post by scary mum »

Have you already supplied the evidence that you have disposed of your previous property? If & when you are offered a place it would be good to have it readily accessible for when they ask.
scary mum
saida81

Post by saida81 »

Please let us know what admissions say when you call,we are also on the waiting list
Ashakeel

Post by Ashakeel »

saida81 wrote:Please let us know what admissions say when you call,we are also on the waiting list
Hi Saida
They only told me child’s position on waiting list plus when I asked when will be the second round of offers, they said it’s not confirmed and they may only decide for second round of offers if not everybody accepts their place.
Is your case similar too? When did you move into the area?
Thanks and all the best!
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now