Is potential error by admissions team also an appeal? Bucks

Consult our experts on 11 Plus appeals or any other type of school appeal

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
tgettingit

Re: Is potential error by admissions team also an appeal? Bu

Post by tgettingit »

Hi, I don't think it was missing document. We had submitted this document, the rental contract, at the caf submission as well as when we were asked. At the back of it we had emailed council about certain documents, and reply was that they'll reach out to us with needed documents in the meantime. So we were providing as they were asking. We didn't know they were waiting on extented contract till very late, as we thought usage bill submission is all.
And also, we didn't move after March 1st, we had moved before caf submission and we didn't deny submission of any document. Only missing understanding was about: is the submitted contract accepted with usage bill before March 1st or extended contract was still expected after all other emails were exchanged.
scary mum

Re: Is potential error by admissions team also an appeal? Bu

Post by scary mum »

I'm not clear whether the missing document was something listed on the Bucks website? Were you able to tick off everything on that list in time for the March allocations, proving that you had moved, and disposed of your previous property by 31 October? Sorry if you've covered some of this before.
However my main point was that if no further places were allocated on April 1st it's no surprise that nothing changed, whatever the ins & outs of the documentation.
scary mum
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now