Appeal for Invicta Grammar, failed by 2 points :(

Consult our experts on 11 Plus appeals or any other type of school appeal

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Guest55

Post by Guest55 »

Sounds like you did a good job ... now waiting for the 'right' result!
neurotic kent mum

Post by neurotic kent mum »

Fingers and toes crossed for you. We all know you should be successful. hold on to that thought. I do so feel for you and your daughter. You couldn't do anymore.
twinmum

Post by twinmum »

Hi i just wanted to say good luck! we had exactly the same experience for one of our daughters today,we have twins and one passed and the other failed so we decided to appeal for invicta and mggs too.

i found the panel very pleasant and was more relaxed than i thought i would be,i stated my case and they asked a few questions but not many because they said that my case had really answered everything.

i was very composed in there but i came out wanting to cry in case i hadnt done enough or id done it wrong.

i really think you have a better chance,my daughters scores were a very bad reflection of her ability and i had to do a lot to explain that.

we also have the same wait as you and i am told to expect the appeal date for mggs in june so its a lot of waiting!

best of luck to you i know exactly how you feel today.
gazzy

Post by gazzy »

I got the results today.......

There isnt an awful lot to say other than the appeal was successful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Of course we are over the moon right now.

But i wanted to thank everyone who was helped me, wished me luck, offered advice etc, i really don't think i could have done it without the help of all you, so thank you.

gazzy
Tracy

Post by Tracy »

WELL DONE!!!!

This result has put a wrong right! :D
Guest55

Post by Guest55 »

Fantastic news gazzy! Well done ... enjoy!
Vicky

Post by Vicky »

Hi Gazzy,

Firstly, HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to you. I read your post today and thought how similar your case was to mine and by the time I read to the very end I truly believed it was a mirror image.

I too got our results today and my son also won his appeal for Wilmington Grammar for Boys and I know exactly how wonderful it feels. I have been walking the streets on air with a big smile on my face.

Wish you lots of success in the future.

Vicky x
Bougalou

Post by Bougalou »

Well done Gazzy and Vicky and DC :P
Headache

Post by Headache »

Congrats Gazzy, my daughter is going to Invicta too. So happy for you!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D
nkschipps

Well Done

Post by nkschipps »

Congratulations Gazzy - doesn't it feel great - my daughter's appeal was successful for Invicta too
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now