Ricky Appeal

Consult our experts on 11 Plus appeals or any other type of school appeal

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
toony

Ricky appeal

Post by toony »

Well Watdad our appeal was unsuccessful too.

Also have a sense of relief as I was always not sure about Ricky. My husband was keen - so we went ahead - but I always felt Ricky was a school on the way down whereas I feel Queens is a school on the up!

We will still be keeping our fingers crossed for Parmiter's, mostly becuase of the difficulties with getting my 2 to Queens, as Parmiter's is so much closer.

I will discuss tonight with husband whether we should go to the Ombudman for Ricky, as you say, to make it better for others in our situation.

Which house will your son be in? Mine are in Auden.
Bougalou

Post by Bougalou »

Thanks to Watdad and Toony for thinking of going to the ombudsman on behalf of other parents. Continued good luck with your other appeals.
Bougalou
watdad

Post by watdad »

Snap Auden, if that the yellow one?

Did you know there is a bus route from Garston...

It might mean two buses but I always found the school bus run was the fun part of going to school 8)
toony

Auden house

Post by toony »

Yes Auden is the yellow one. Mrs M, the head of house came into school. She is very nice.

My two will be catching the bus from Garston, we live in KL so I will probably drop them near the cinema most days. There might be times when they have to catch a second bus though, which will mean a 7.15 start at the bus stop in Abbots.

Apparently there are two forms in each house so there is a good chance our children will end up in the same form.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now