Standardised scores

Consult our experts on 11 Plus appeals or any other type of school appeal

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Alex

Post by Alex »

An hour sounds pretty thorough! Fingers crossed for you.
tillytonk

Post by tillytonk »

Thank goodness it's all over!! I am very relieved. It all went as good as I could have hoped for in as much as I didn't get emotional, made my speech with no slip ups and answered their questions to the best of my ability. I was happy that I had covered everything and we should have the results early next week. I do not know which way it will go. I have no idea. However if not successful it won't be through want of trying! Will let you all know when we do. Thanks for all previous advise.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Glad it all went smoothly Tillytonk and glad that you don't have to wait too long for the result - hope it's a good one.
keane34

Post by keane34 »

Well done Tillytonk, sounds like you did a good job. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed until you get the result next week. Although it's tough waiting for the outcome I hope you can relax a bit today.
tillytonk

Post by tillytonk »

Do you know, whatever the result I feel some strange kind of euphoria just to have it done with. My brain has at last stopped thinking of possible questions and replies. I would actually find myself thinking about it without even conciously doing it. So yes the relief is actually immense. Thanks.I do hope that I am the only one who has put so much time and energy into worrying, but I sadly suspect I am not. It almost became an obsession.
obiterdicta

Post by obiterdicta »

I have rung up the admissions authority and have been told appeal upheld, and DD has a place. Thanks for all your help, excellent resource here!
Etienne

Post by Etienne »

Well done, obiterdicta! I was hoping the admission officer's comments would help, but one never knows for sure .....

Fingers still crossed for tillytonk.
Etienne
Snowdrops

Post by Snowdrops »

Pleased to hear your news Obiterdicta, well done!
tillytonk

Post by tillytonk »

Congrats Obiterdicta!! Am still waiting for result should be next week. Daughter is going away for the week on Monday with the school, so she won't know results until she returns!
Alex

Post by Alex »

Congratulations obiterdicta - very pleased for you.
Fingers still crossed for you Tillytonk.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now