CD/Software

Questions and advice about our 11 Plus Interactive CDs

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
kingsgen

CD/Software

Post by kingsgen »

I am thinking of buying the tutor group cds but
1) if I install it on desktop at home, how can I install them on my laptop for children to use when we are on holiday for two weeks during the summer holiday? I do not allow them to use my laptop at home as I use for my job?
2) Will I need to uninstall them from the desktop first before installing them on laptop for two weeks?

Thanks
yoyo123

Re: CD/Software

Post by yoyo123 »

as far as I can remember you can only install them on one computer, could you put it on to the laptop straight away?

I will pass your query on to the programmer
kingsgen

Post by kingsgen »

my query is that can I put it on the desktop and at the same time on the laptop when we are away from home for two to three weeks?
programmer

Post by programmer »

kingsgen,

There is a PM waiting for you.

Thanks.
darina

Post by darina »

Hi there,

Earlier this year I bought a software VR and NVR - download only, both softwares works well.
Recently I also bought a Vocabulary Builder Volume 1 - download only which does not work on my PC.
I run troubleshooting and message came that INCOMPATIBLE PROGRAM :!: Why is it that??
mitasol

Post by mitasol »

I'll alert programmer to your post as I'm not sure why you would be having a problem.
darina

Post by darina »

Hi,

I don't know what has happened but I bought 3x downloads VR, NVR and Vocaburaly, the first two downloads were working fine till I downloaded the Vocaburaly. I have no idea why these two stopped opening the file and giving me message of Incompatible program.
Please I need help!!!

Before I bought it I spoke to someone from elevenplusexams.co.uk to confirm whether the software would work on windows 8, as on the web. is windows 7 they have confirm it will work.
darina

Post by darina »

I just want to say a Big Thank you to elevenplus :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: They are very helpful and professionals. Now me and my daughter can continue in our studies.

thank you