tutors maths 2 cd

Questions and advice about our 11 Plus Interactive CDs

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
hertsdad

tutors maths 2 cd

Post by hertsdad »

I noticed that the mathematics cd 2 by the tutors is now available. This one contains 20 test papers plus a few bonus questions. Will this be suitable for Herts
Mike

Post by Mike »

Hi Hertsdad

You saw the launch of Maths CD2 before I did!!!

The question papers have been written to provide additional practice papers based on the content of the four papers published by the main 11+ test providers.

Therefore they are suitable for any child sitting NFER provided 11+ Mathematics papers of a 50 question format.

The full range of questions are covered in sets of four papers i.e. 1,2,3,4 and the repetition of question type is the same, as well as the variance in question type. This gives you five full sets of papers to work with.

The "few" bonus questions, 480 of them have been written in response to a demand to help improve times tables, they cover tables 6,7,8,9 and extend to 12,13,14,15.

Don´t forget to look at the free Demo first.

And for those who are just about to ask, Yes the questions are all different in Maths CD1, Maths CD2 and the free Demo.

As always it is important to acknowledge that the guys at elevenplusexams.co.uk created all the software for the CDs, The Tutors wrote the questions.

Regards

Mike