CDs Great - my daughter's transformed

Questions and advice about our 11 Plus Interactive CDs

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Gary

CDs Great - my daughter's transformed

Post by Gary »

HI,

Anyone who has a child, like mine, who had to be nagged to death to sit down and perserve with 11 plus practise needs to get these CDs.
My daugher has undergone a transformation in days!

My daughter is in fact very intelligent but it also means her attention threshold is low and she gets bored very easily with pen and paper. She'll do a bit then leave it or only half finish some papers.

Anyway, ever since getting the CD she's been at her PC daily - the timer helps her focus and not get distracted with other things - shes on a mission , she knows her time is logged and I will know about it. This means that an hour on the PC is equivable to at least double the amoutn she would normally spent practising with pen and paper .

Not only that I've seen her marks improve consistently. At first i thought she might be memorising the right answers after numerous attempts - so to test this out i gave her a written paper to do and she exceeded all her previous marks.

My daughter also had private tuition which cost a bit but this did not improve her score vastly. My conclusion therefore is that its turned out far better value than a tutor but more importantly it actually works with little input and nagging from me !

For the first time I feel less stressed about forthcoming exams as i don't have the stress of nagging, nor the worry about performance. Looking forward to the coming volumes.
:D
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now