Buses Warwick to SGGS or Alcester

Eleven Plus (11+) in Warwickshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
SarahJ

Buses Warwick to SGGS or Alcester

Post by SarahJ »

Hello, I hope someone will be able to advise. My daughter will take the 11plus for 2020 entry. I'm looking at SGGS and Alcester and trying to work out what the travel would entail if she got into either of these. Could someone advise on the buses from Warwick and back? What time do children need to catch them in the morning and when do they get back to Warwick in the afternoon? Do you have to get them from the town centre bus station or do they make other stops? Just trying to get as much information as possible to see how this would fit with other things such as outside of school interests and classes if she were to get offered a place. Thank you.
Beenstalkingforages!

Re: Buses Warwick to SGGS or Alcester

Post by Beenstalkingforages! »

https://www.warwickshire.gov.uk/schoolbustimetables" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hi, my son goes to AGS and he gets the 204 which starts in Warwick....if you look on the link above it will take you to the county page that lists all the county buses running to the school. There are a few private operators too - I'm not sure if they are also listed here but the 204 would definitely be one of your options. We don't live in Warwick, just further along the route but I think that the bus mainly fills from the Warwick pick up x
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now