11+ 2022 entry

Eleven Plus (11+) in Warwickshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
wildwest

Re: 11+ 2022 entry

Post by wildwest »

Thank you for that. I shall have a browse. Appreciate it.
wildwest

Post by wildwest »

Morning

How is everyone doing? As the summer term is coming to a close, we are beginning to focus on how to make use of the holidays efficiently and keep the learning and fun going. So far, we have not really done much timed preparation, instead focussing on helping DS to learn concepts, 10min tests and school work. I guess it is time now to step it up.

Submitting the examination application made it a bit more real for him, especially with the most recent photo taken before clicking the submit button :)
aquafina

Post by aquafina »

wildwest wrote:Morning

Submitting the examination application made it a bit more real for him, especially with the most recent photo taken before clicking the submit button :)

Do you mean submitting a photo was requested in the application?
I didn’t see an option for that. Did you register via the Birmingham or Warwickshire portal?

Edit: Checked with Warwickshire LA - photo request wasn’t part of the online application and will be requested at a later date.
Last edited by aquafina on Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wildwest

Post by wildwest »

We have entered via Birmingham portal
aquafina

Post by aquafina »

wildwest wrote:We have entered via Birmingham portal
I thought so as I checked with Warwickshire LA and they don’t request a photo until a later date.

Please don’t panic me like that! :?
wildwest

Post by wildwest »

Aww..Didn't mean to cause any panic. So sorry.
Loopy21

Post by Loopy21 »

Has anyone else’s child completed any of the CGP practice paper packs? My son is sitting the exam this month with the hope of KES or AGS and I just can’t gauge how he is doing/what sort of % on these packs might equate to the required AQS for those schools.
practisehard

Post by practisehard »

Loopy21 wrote:Has anyone else’s child completed any of the CGP practice paper packs? My son is sitting the exam this month with the hope of KES or AGS and I just can’t gauge how he is doing/what sort of % on these packs might equate to the required AQS for those schools.
Done few. But not my favourite.