Proof of address

Eleven Plus (11+) in Warwickshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
mommy78

Proof of address

Post by mommy78 »

Has anyone received any communication regarding providing proof of address to Warwickshire admissions?
Vicksteroo

Re: Proof of address

Post by Vicksteroo »

Good question! I was thinking about this last week - did they state a date by which we should have heard from them? We haven't heard yet.
rsparma

Post by rsparma »

Hello
I have an email which has a time line. It said week commencing Dec 6th they will ask for proof of address.
If I haven’t received anything by Thursday I will prob give them a buzz .
rsparma

Post by rsparma »

‘ deadline
w/c 6 December 2021
Warwickshire Admissions will contact anyone who has applied for at least one Warwickshire grammar school for their child, for entry in September 2022, requesting specific proof of address documentation. This is requested from all applicants regardless of which local authority they live in. Failure to comply will result in the application for grammar schools being classed as late.’
mitasol

Post by mitasol »

https://www.warwickshire.gov.uk/grammar-schools-11-test" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Warwickshire’s grammar schools have their own, specific residency requirements. At the beginning of December 2021, the Admissions Service will contact all applicants who have applied for at least one Warwickshire grammar school. This correspondence may be in the form of a posted letter or via email with the letter attached so check your junk and spam folders. If you have not received this correspondence from the Admissions Service by Friday, 10 December 2021 then you MUST contact the team as a matter of urgency.
This seems to catch people out every year.
MaryJo

Post by MaryJo »

I was also going to ask this question! I know we need to contact them if no correspondence by this Fri,10th Dec, I can't help but get paranoid about not hearing yet though!
Olog08

Post by Olog08 »

I’ve just this minute received my email from POA mailbox.
rsparma

Post by rsparma »

I spoke to Warwickshire and they said they will start sending out emails this afternoon
Centralperk

Post by Centralperk »

Just sent my documents. I’m on hold to double check if they’re ok. I could only get an appointment letter from the dentist- it is on letterhead and has her name & address on but they’ve put the date as 25/11 with no year on it! I’m hoping that this along with the council tax bill will be ok.
mommy78

Post by mommy78 »

Thank you all. Hopefully we would then all be hearing soon from them ..fingers crossed
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now