Tomorrow!!!!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Warwickshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

JPH1

Tomorrow!!!!

Post by JPH1 »

I’m in a right state thinking about tomorrow and the results. I Just can’t think straight it seemed to take a long time to get here but do I really want to know the result? Apparently we can log on and find out the result first thing in the morning so it may be a late night. I’m off for a couple of days, couldn’t go to work like this, edge of my seat! The son is very laid back if I pass I pass if I don’t then I don’t! Ah well tomorrow at least we'll know and I'm sure I'll be back at this site again with more woe!
Rugbymum

Re: Tomorrow!!!!

Post by Rugbymum »

I didn't know you can log onto the website direct after midnight - thought we were receiving emails at 5pm? :?
Sherbetlemon

Post by Sherbetlemon »

My understanding is that we will receive emails at 5pm tomorrow, and will be able to log in the following morning.
Sherbetlemon

Post by Sherbetlemon »

Yes, here we are: 'If you have applied on-line for Secondary School 2011 entry, you may log in from 2 March to view your school offer.'

http://www.warwickshire.gov.uk/admissions
Rugbymum

Post by Rugbymum »

Drat, was getting all worked up about being able to find out tonight :roll: :oops: tomorrow is going to be very slow :?
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

we will hopefully provide distraction via the chat on this site for you tomorrow.... :wink:
JPH1

Post by JPH1 »

Sorry for the confusion but I should have said that we live in Northamptonshire and our local county council has stated that if we applied over the internet then we can see the results via the web page tomorrow. I would imagine that it will be the late morning though before we can see anything. I think I'll take up smoking again!
saram

Post by saram »

It seems daft to me that children who live in Warwickshire can find out tomorrow by e-mail the results of the 11+, but those living in Northamptonshire have to wait for the mail on Wednesday. I guess Northants are just playing safe following last year's e-mail debacle.
JPH1

Post by JPH1 »

I sent an email off last week to the Northampton County Council, so please find the response below.

Cheers.

Good morning

If you applied online then the online system will be available from the start of the working day on Tuesday, however please be aware that due to the high volume of parents trying to access the site you may find that you have to wait until later in the day to access the website.

You will need your email address and password to access the information. If you do not have these available or are unable to access the website, please do not contact the Admissions Team as we are unable to reset passwords or give information out over the phone. In this case you will need to wait for your allocation letter to arrive in the post.

No notification is sent via email.

Regards

School Admissions Team

Northamptonshire County Council

Customer Service Centre: 01604 236599
saram

Post by saram »

Yep, you're right! I've just looked at the Northants web site and it is now saying that we can find out on - line. However, last year it tried to do this - lines opened at 10, system crashed at 10.02 and didn't recover for three or four days, so we didn't hear until the mail arrived on the 2nd (they weren't taking phone calls). Let's hope for better this year.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now