Results thread 2011

Eleven Plus (11+) in Warwickshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Ed's mum

Results thread 2011

Post by Ed's mum »

If you want to share your results, this is the place to do it. Please try to be sensitive as some may not be offered the school they were hoping for.
Ed's mum

Re: Results thread 2011

Post by Ed's mum »

A polite reminder that this thread is to be used for results, if you wish to have a thread to.publicise them.
ernestcyril

Post by ernestcyril »

Hello. A very long wait, but a very, very proud mum and dad. DD has passed. Feeling like Colin Firth at the Oscars.
Mr Benn

Post by Mr Benn »

OMG - the result I dreamed of - my little one has got into Alcester Grammer - Im so proud - a few tears being shed here.

Mind you the bairn is still asleep . I hope she is excited as us - going to a new school again will be a shame as in stupid Worcestershire it means breaking half way into a 4 year stint at Middle School

Dont know what time the results where there - I didnt check at midnight - I just got up usual time for work at 6 a.m. , and logged onto the online site.

Good luck everybody else.
Ed's mum

Post by Ed's mum »

Super news! :mrgreen:
cherrypicker

Warwickshire grammar school allocation released!

Post by cherrypicker »

What a surprise... at 8:07 I received an allocation of a Warwickshire grammar school.
This was earlier than expected.

I registered a change of address and should have received a letter tomorrow relating to allocations.

I applied online from a different education authority, (who were supposed to send emails at 2pm today).
They must have included my son's application and sent emails early. I was not expecting anything today.

So, at least for me, my son won a grammar school place. I don't know his score, but he got first choice grammar school.

Update... I hope so as Warwickshire will not confirm my allocation, so I have just ben told! But I am sure it is a formality.

Good luck to everyone else.
Last edited by cherrypicker on Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
JPH1

Re: Tomorrow!!!!

Post by JPH1 »

The results are on the web site for the Northants area. If you applied via internet then log on! Our son has a Guilsborough allocation we'll have to wait for the letter though to see how well he did in the 11 plus and see if we can appeal for a GS place but not hopefull!
gettingnervous

Post by gettingnervous »

Nothing from Solihull admissions still, but just checked post and ripped open a letter from King Edwards Five Ways school.......DS has been offered a place there :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DS doesn't yet know as at school........

Best of luck to everyone still waiting
youngest

Post by youngest »

Email from Warwickshire 2 minutes early!!
DS has got into Sheriff :)
What a relief!!
Rugbymum

Post by Rugbymum »

Been trying to post on here but it seems the forum is overloaded :lol:

DD did not get into RHS - not sure if I want to try for a waiting place, as it will depend on her score and ranking.

Well done Youngest DS :D
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now