The Warks exam

Eleven Plus (11+) in Warwickshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

yoyo123

Re: The Warks exam

Post by yoyo123 »

data handling covers reading graphs and charts and interpreting results

http://curriculum.qcda.gov.uk/key-stage ... index.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mitasol

Post by mitasol »

Good luck. Image
sky111

Post by sky111 »

Hi,

The exam is over and my son thought it was tricky in some parts. Few children vomited before and during :o the exam.
fed up

Post by fed up »

Oh dear, the heat probably didn't help. Lucky all the exams took place in the morning as this afternoon is really oppressively hot. How many took it, do you know?
willow_catkin

Post by willow_catkin »

Gosh that sounds awful.

DD was at Shipston where all seemed OK and there were around 60 children, 60%+ boys

She hated the maths and was unimpressed by the <removed >questions as she does neither, but finished with time to spare.

That is pretty much all I got out of her lol
Last edited by mitasol on Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Post amended to remove exam content
no_ball

Post by no_ball »

More will come out over the next year, trust me. My DS took Stratford last year and only told me this weekend that he nearly forgot to answer 4 out if the 6 pages on one section, completed the 4 pages in the 5 minutes left!!!!
um

Post by um »

The 'sick' test is on 18 October so PLEASE, DEAR MODERATORS, remove the references to the actual exam content just above :shock: :shock: :shock:
mitasol

Post by mitasol »

Just a reminder that we cannot allow any specific discussion regarding details of this year's 11+ papers while there are still children waiting to be tested.
um

Post by um »

no_ball, my ds2 told me afterward that he 'accidentally missed out a whole page of NVR'.

A rather paradoxical statement there :roll:

And it reminds me of the day my ds1 came out of the Bham KE exam and said, "Mum, does antique mean old?" I answered that it did, "Oh, that's a pity, as I put something else" :shock:
JPH1

Post by JPH1 »

Hello, If it helps our son didn't complete the last section on NVR as he just ran out of time and I discovered that missing a page out is common but a number of children still obtain a pass.