11+ Exam Tutor around Evesham, Worsectershire

Eleven Plus (11+) in Warwickshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Tana2601

11+ Exam Tutor around Evesham, Worsectershire

Post by Tana2601 »

Please, could anybody help me with any recommendations for good tutors for 11+ Exam in Evesham area, Worcestershire. The nearest grammar school to us is Alcester Grammar School, Warwickshire.

I would be really grateful if anyone sends me PM with any recommendations for good tutors in areas such Evesham, Alcester, Cheltenham.

My daughter (year 4) is very capable accademicaly but I understand how important is to have a good tuitition as competition for places in grammar schoolls is very high.

Genuine recommendations by PM only (private message) are acceptable - but beware of the possibility that someone who appears to be offering a recommendation may have a vested interest! Please let us know if you think anyone is abusing the system by soliciting for business or 'spamming'.
It's easy to report a possible problem: just click on the red exclamation mark that appears with every post and PM: Image

Always treat recommendations from unknown persons with caution. However, there are many long standing members (check the date of joining and number of posts) who make a valuable contribution to the forum. If you receive a recommendation from one of them, it could be worth considering seriously (while still exercising a degree of caution).

If you receive a recommendation from anyone else, please exercise extreme caution!

Note also:
  • • Tutors can found in the online tutor directory by clicking here

• Institutional Course details can be found here

• Intensive Holiday Courses can be found here
Kind regards

ForumAdmin
topsyturvy

Re: 11+ Exam Tutor around Evesham, Worsectershire

Post by topsyturvy »

It will usefull if you ask on the Worsectershire forum or the Moderators move this question to related region. In Trafford highly unlikely to get any replies.
mitasol

Re: 11+ Exam Tutor around Evesham, Worsectershire

Post by mitasol »

I've moved this to Warks.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now