2013 Test Feedback

Eleven Plus (11+) in Warwickshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
ginx

Re: 2013 Test Feedback

Post by ginx »

jmc, I only invigilated one, you have the maths right ... two sittings and the hall was fairly full. So there were about 260 that morning, I suppose.

I think there was another batch of exams the following week (but am not sure). You could e-mail the exams officer, sorry, I don't know the name of the co-ordinator, ask for someone in Languages, I guess.

I hope your dc did well - could get him/her a place in the gs? Or one of the grammar classes?
jmc

Post by jmc »

She seems to have done well, but it's very hard to tell when you are given a percentile score and you are not sure how many children actually sat the test. I think I will just sit back and await the results due out on Friday and hope...x
FelixJ

Post by FelixJ »

Hi I see others have posted re Ashlawn Test. My DD got 411 (would have been an automatic place last year as per the letter) - Am just wondering now should I put this down as a choice for non selective? We live out of the area - Avon Valley is our school for catchment. She is currently at level 5 for both maths and English and will be sitting the level 6 - what chances would I have on appeal by stating her sat results (as long as predicted?) Is it worth an appeal with us living right out the area.

Thank you

Jenny
Okanagan

Post by Okanagan »

If you would prefer this to your local school, put it on your form, in the true order of your preference. Warwickshire has enough spaces on the form for you to list every Rugby school on your form, and still have choices left. If you get it - great - if you don't you'll have lost nothing by trying.