Count down begins ....

Eleven Plus (11+) in Warwickshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
JamesDean

Re: Count down begins ....

Post by JamesDean »

The results are starting to come in across other counties!
Feels a bit like the Eurovision ... in a feeling kinda sick way :?

JD
Brum Mum

Post by Brum Mum »

I'm frustrated that they changed the results date - we would have been getting ours tomorrow too....now we have to wait another week. :evil:

Also, Birmingham will be getting theirs by Friday and ours don't get posted out til Friday. :(
ginx

Post by ginx »

I feel for all of you waiting and counting sleeps. I think next week will feel even longer ... I can see the other results are out, it doesn't seem fair.

So what are you all doing to pass the time? Drinking wine and eating cake? :lol:

Keep busy. Don't mention it to your dc too much. Remember your result might just show your dc is borderline - might get a place - might not - keep going on here to support each other. Anybody got any ideas of exciting things to do? It is the weekend, shame the weather looks a little dull ...

I wonder if any lurkers will appear next Saturday to say how fantastically their dc have done and the disappear for ever :roll:

And another good luck from me.
Brum Mum

Post by Brum Mum »

Hey Ginx,

We're all pretty busy at the moment with work and the usual stuff (although not to busy to be here)!

It will be interesting to see how many people register just to let us know how well their DC's have done ;)

Thanks for the good luck :D
Brum Mum

Post by Brum Mum »

....and I may also be eating cake.... :lol:
Salapanda

Post by Salapanda »

I've deliberately not mentioned when the results are due out to my son. So he has no idea it's next week. I'm pretty sure other children at school will tell him next week though!!!
Brum Mum

Post by Brum Mum »

I've done the same and been deliberately vague.
JamesDean

Post by JamesDean »

Salapanda wrote:I've deliberately not mentioned when the results are due out to my son. So he has no idea it's next week. I'm pretty sure other children at school will tell him next week though!!!
I haven't said anything either, until yesterday when he came from school saying that his friends had told him the results were out on Tuesday!!! I had mild heart failure, then checked with DH who had received the letter, and so had to tell DS that it would probably be Saturday ....

Grrrrrr - I didn't really want him to know in case he did stress about it. He hasn't so far, but you never know. He and DH will be in Brum on Saturday morning and DD and I will be at her ballet lessons - so it'll be a race to see who gets home first and discovers the envelope!

JD
Brum Mum

Post by Brum Mum »

I'm really hoping that no-one will tell him and that I am able to open it and sort my emotions before I tell him.
Salapanda

Post by Salapanda »

Oh, wouldn't that be lovley, Brum Mum!
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now