Ok, who has logged on to triple check?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Warwickshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Yamin151

Ok, who has logged on to triple check?

Post by Yamin151 »

Go on, press the "submit application" button. You know you have to, deadline today, and you have to build in time to check it at least 4 times to make sure it says "Lea has received application" before the deadline passes! Apparently there's a whole world out there, so rumour has it, as I emerge, blinking, from this past year. Oh well, not long to wait, just the 5 months til march! :?
JamesDean

Re: Ok, who has logged on to triple check?

Post by JamesDean »

I keep re-reading the email confirmation, but that doesn't have the actual schools listed on it so I then have to log on to make sure they are still in the right order! Utter madness - I'm hoping today's cut off will cure me as then it'll be too late :)

Do we get confirmation through the post, or is that it until March???

JD
Brum Mum

Post by Brum Mum »

Ah - I'm in Worcestershire and received an immediate email confirmation that the submission has been received including the schools chosen and their ranking. :D

Have checked the email a few times....well - a lot of times :lol:
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

Southend also sends immediate email confirmation - didn't stop me revisiting my inbox at 8am today to check it.

And print it off.

Just in case...
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
guest201

Post by guest201 »

Thanks to you lot I have had to log on to check my application too! I think I need to get a hobby or something to keep me off this forum.
willow_catkin

Post by willow_catkin »

:lol: me too!!! here in Glos we get an email confirmation with the schools but I have just logged on to check I had the green 'submitted' tick :roll:
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now