Will evening activities need to be curtailed?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Warwickshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

JamesDean

Re: Will evening activities need to be curtailed?

Post by JamesDean »

Yamin151 wrote:I do, JD. And two different schools to look forward to!
Wow! Double 11+ stress! It will be very interesting for you to see the differences between the two schools.

JD
Yamin151

Post by Yamin151 »

JamesDean wrote:
Yamin151 wrote:I do, JD. And two different schools to look forward to!
Wow! Double 11+ stress! It will be very interesting for you to see the differences between the two schools.

JD
We already noticed big difference, with one being boys only, the contrast is big isn't it? They both wanted kes, but ags is great too, and i think they will both thrive in t he correct school for each of them. Fortunately ags moments walk away!
JamesDean

Post by JamesDean »

DS wanted AGS, but logistically its not possible from where we live. (Its also my old school so I would have loved him to go there - its fab!)

So he'll be at KES too :)

JD
Yamin151

Post by Yamin151 »

JamesDean wrote:DS wanted AGS, but logistically its not possible from where we live. (Its also my old school so I would have loved him to go there - its fab!)

So he'll be at KES too :)

JD
Ooh, maybe we'll get to know who each other is! Bet you know several of the parents i do, i know loads who went to ags, living here.
JamesDean

Post by JamesDean »

Yamin151 wrote:Ooh, maybe we'll get to know who each other is! Bet you know several of the parents i do, i know loads who went to ags, living here.
If your sons go to the town primary and play rugby at the club, then we probably do :) You might even know my brother :shock:

JD