Last couple of weeks now...

Eleven Plus (11+) in Warwickshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
ginx

Re: Last couple of weeks now...

Post by ginx »

I am sure last year our results were posted on Friday - and received by post and email on Saturday .... can't remember if they were sent first class or not.

I think you will get them on Saturday (and no, I don't work for the council and yes, I could be wrong!)

Thinking of you all. Not long now.
serendippyty

Post by serendippyty »

Yes last year we got the emails on Friday evening at 5pm ish I think and then the letters came the next morning.
um

Post by um »

National Offer day is 1 March or the next working day.

I'm afraid this year, 1 March is a Saturday so national offer day is 3 March - that is when results are expected from all LAs as far as I am aware.
Brum Mum

Post by Brum Mum »

8 sleeps!
Brum Mum

Post by Brum Mum »

um wrote:National Offer day is 1 March or the next working day.

I'm afraid this year, 1 March is a Saturday so national offer day is 3 March - that is when results are expected from all LAs as far as I am aware.
My post was actually from the Warwickshire admissions policy - about the letters being posted on the 28th February. Worcestershire (my LA), state that the allocations will be viewable on the website on the 1st, and that this is also when offers will be emailed, so there might be some regional discrepancies.
rockyroads

Post by rockyroads »

I've just had a panic today as I submitted my application online and couldn't check if my details were still correct. My eldest DD who is 13 and far more sensible than me, downloaded and checked the admissions booklet from WCC which said that emails would be sent out from 8.30 am on the 3rd of March.

I hope this helps. I am still worrying that I've given them the correct email address!
Brum Mum

Post by Brum Mum »

It looks like the Council has not updated all of their literature to say 3rd March.
Yamin151

Post by Yamin151 »

Brum Mum wrote:It looks like the Council has not updated all of their literature to say 3rd March.
Any I have TWO to open!!!! Aaaaagggghhhhhhh. :cry:
Brum Mum

Post by Brum Mum »

Yamin151 wrote:
Brum Mum wrote:It looks like the Council has not updated all of their literature to say 3rd March.
Any I have TWO to open!!!! Aaaaagggghhhhhhh. :cry:
:shock:
rockyroads

Post by rockyroads »

Online applications will also have a letter sent out second class on the 28th of February so if the post is efficient we could have the letters before the emails from Saturday onwards.

I just thought I should let you all know as receiving the 11 plus results letters a day earlier than I was expecting in October, really suprised me.

Wishing everyone good luck for whenever we end up getting them.