AGS Admissions Form Deadline

Eleven Plus (11+) in Warwickshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Brum Mum

Re: AGS Admissions Form Deadline

Post by Brum Mum »

Sillygoose wrote:Bit disappointed there are no keyboard/piano lessons available considering on the tour I saw dozens of the things! (more than any other school and better models too :D )

I was hoping to save a few quid as DS plays keyboard and I could stop taking him to external lessons. It appears not. Seems a strange omission to me!
On our tour we were told that keyboard is included in 'normal' school lessons - perhaps that's why?
Sillygoose

Post by Sillygoose »

Brum Mum wrote:
Sillygoose wrote:Bit disappointed there are no keyboard/piano lessons available considering on the tour I saw dozens of the things! (more than any other school and better models too :D )

I was hoping to save a few quid as DS plays keyboard and I could stop taking him to external lessons. It appears not. Seems a strange omission to me!
On our tour we were told that keyboard is included in 'normal' school lessons - perhaps that's why?
Yes I would think so Brum Mum as they have dozens all with composing computers as well. But DS is currently heading for Grade 2 level so is a bit beyond the basics in a class, proper 1:1 lessons would be nice. No problem, will just carry on externally with lessons.

He will enjoy their equipment and having other musical kids to play with though!
Sillygoose

Post by Sillygoose »

Salapanda wrote:Hope all you parents of prospective Y7 pupils at AGS have remembered to complete and return the Admissions Form by today?

Unlike me!

:oops: :oops:
Had a bit of a scare, sent it 1st recorded on Monday. Checked the tracking this morning and it said 'still in the system' We checked with the school and they had got it safely. Naughty Post Office, no treats for you!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now