Alcester Parentpay??

Eleven Plus (11+) in Warwickshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
sherlock1

Alcester Parentpay??

Post by sherlock1 »

I haven't had any parentpay info through yet - has anyone else? Or should we expect it this week?

Anyone?
Brum Mum

Re: Alcester Parentpay??

Post by Brum Mum »

Hey Sherlock,

I don't think I've had anything either yet (but will have to have a looksie to be 100% sure).
serendippyty

Post by serendippyty »

I've not had anything for my daughter going into 6th form either.
Sailor18

Post by Sailor18 »

I have not received any details either, but I have emailed to double check but not had a response yet.
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

I wonder whether both Alcester and DS2's new school here in Southend were both rather slow off the mark this year, or ParentPay have been snowed under? We only got our new account details yesterday; I successfully added DS2 to our existing account, then things all went pear-shaped when I tried to pay for both of DS2's items in the same basket. Apparently the same thing happened to other people.

I have raised a Parent Support request with PP, expressing my sincere hope that this doesn't mean that from now on, every single item will have to be paid for separately, - we have 3 DC and the thought of having to deal with 'Verified by Visa' more than once on any given day drives me to despair :(.
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
Brum Mum

Post by Brum Mum »

Just had an email from AGS saying for children to bring cash tomorrow as they will be setting up their biometric fingerprinting and sending home Parent Pay details for parents.

Also - just in case others have not had the email, they do not require PE kits tomorrow.
sherlock1

Post by sherlock1 »

OK next question...just been onto AGS website for a mooch. In the top banner on the right there is a button to log in to Parentpay - fine, understand that will come home this week.

There is also a button MyAlcesterGS Login - what is this and am I supposed to have received a login etc? Does anyone know please - I've been on the mailing list all summer and haven't had anything through.....

Thanks in advance.

V excited about tomorrow here!!!!
Brum Mum

Post by Brum Mum »

sherlock1 wrote:OK next question...just been onto AGS website for a mooch. In the top banner on the right there is a button to log in to Parentpay - fine, understand that will come home this week.

There is also a button MyAlcesterGS Login - what is this and am I supposed to have received a login etc? Does anyone know please - I've been on the mailing list all summer and haven't had anything through.....

Thanks in advance.

V excited about tomorrow here!!!!
I've not had a login for that either - hopefully we'll get that soon too.

I have a very excited DS too!