11+ 2014 - Good Luck

Eleven Plus (11+) in Warwickshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Yamin151

Re: 11+ 2014 - Good Luck

Post by Yamin151 »

AAAAgggggghhhh
Wrote long message then internet connection dropped and deleted it!!!

Wishing you all the very best of luck
Tell them its not important
Give them plenty of sweets and chocolate to help them through.
Don't worry, this too shall pass......
Buckbeak

Post by Buckbeak »

My DD taking KE exam in Birmingham ( Rose Hill) tomorrow .

Wishing you all the best for tomorrow, and I am sure we will all be enjoying a well earned, relaxing ( NON-PREP) weekend....

Hooray.... :)
sherlock1

Post by sherlock1 »

Here we are again....12 months after last time, and only 8 weeks after DD finally got in to AGS off the waiting list! Straight from one to the other!

DH is taking DS to the test as he couldn't be stressed if his life depended on it. DS (food obsessed) has made very specific requests for all the meals he will have today and tomorrow to maximise his pleasure during the process - needless to say he will get what he wants!

Quite chilled here I think....
Sillygoose

Post by Sillygoose »

sherlock1 wrote:Here we are again....12 months after last time, and only 8 weeks after DD finally got in to AGS off the waiting list! Straight from one to the other!

DH is taking DS to the test as he couldn't be stressed if his life depended on it. DS (food obsessed) has made very specific requests for all the meals he will have today and tomorrow to maximise his pleasure during the process - needless to say he will get what he wants!

Quite chilled here I think....
Well its sort of your fault for making babies at that spacing :wink:

Good luck, I am especially hoping you get a clear AQS home run, I can't imagine you going through all that waiting again, its more than any soul deserves.

Fortunately I have another year before my next little chicken has to sit the test.

Good luck to all tomorrow, (10 Omega 3's for breakfast!!!) you can only do your best is all we ask of you.
sherlock1

Post by sherlock1 »

Sillygoose....ha ha yes that has come back to bite me many times.
Needless to say with that spacing there is no Child 3, by the time life got easy enough to contemplate it, we had gone off the idea funnily enough.

Yes, I am hoping October results bring more clarity this year!
serendippyty

Post by serendippyty »

Does anyone know how many are sitting? I heard a rumour it is the highest ever number but think these rumours abound every year!
jmc

Post by jmc »

In the same boat Sherlock - two children close together, dd sat last year and now ds tomorrow. Fingers crossed! He has requested the same "half-time" snack as his sister, as it worked for her (quorn scotch eggs - she loved them!) - might send a tiny bit of chocolate too! Hoping for a good stress-free evening. Soon be over...
sonasona

Post by sonasona »

Good luck to all taking their tests in Warks tomorrow :)
JamesDean

Post by JamesDean »

In the absence of Okanagan, perhaps we should remind posters not to post any content of today's test on the forum as there will be other DC sitting the same test in the coming weeks.

Thanks,

JD
Yamin151

Post by Yamin151 »

Where is Okanagon? Not that she has any need to explain her absence to us! Just wondered if it was 'official'!