Results 2014

Eleven Plus (11+) in Warwickshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Brum Mum

Re: Results 2014

Post by Brum Mum »

Its a daunting, horrid process, but there are some really great people on here with loads of information!

I did it for my first (and only - thankfully) year last year, and would have been completely stuck without this site :D
serendippyty

Post by serendippyty »

Almost there! Best of luck everyone, results should start filtering in on Thurs I would think? Will Okanagan be back? If not, I am sure some of us "oldies" can provide insight having been through it all before x
sherlock1

Post by sherlock1 »

On the basis of last year I was sort of expecting them to arrive today - last year they arrived on the friday when the admissions website had said they would be posted out on the friday.

Does anyone have any inside info on this - or indeed the balls to ring them up?

Or, if your post has arrived and the results either did or didn't please let us know!!!!
gillw

Post by gillw »

serendippyty wrote:Almost there! Best of luck everyone, results should start filtering in on Thurs I would think? Will Okanagan be back? If not, I am sure some of us "oldies" can provide insight having been through it all before x
I do hope Okanagan will be back or a similar mod will be available to help decipher the results. Also, I hope a mod can tidy up the out of date stickies at the top of the forum.
laurajd

Post by laurajd »

Wish I had found this forum sooner! I was just browsing the internet, trying to find out of results were going to be early again this year... last year we actually received my daughters on the day they said they were going to send them out!

Slightly anxious waiting for results here!
gillw

Post by gillw »

sherlock1 wrote:On the basis of last year I was sort of expecting them to arrive today - last year they arrived on the friday when the admissions website had said they would be posted out on the friday.

Does anyone have any inside info on this - or indeed the balls to ring them up?

Or, if your post has arrived and the results either did or didn't please let us know!!!!

Our post has arrived and no letter :(
Fingers crossed for tomorrow.
serendippyty

Post by serendippyty »

I can confirm our post has been and no results today x
laurajd

Post by laurajd »

serendippyty wrote:I can confirm our post has been and no results today x
thank you for the update, I can crack on with work now and leave the nerves till tomorrow!!! x
Graham

Post by Graham »

Apologies if it's mentioned above but, rather than post, won't they be sending out results via e-mail?

That's how I received my son's back in 2010.
chebiyebu

Post by chebiyebu »

From coventry no post as well. What is going on.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now