Countdown!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Warwickshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
JamesDean

Re: Countdown!

Post by JamesDean »

Well the playground was a-buzzing this morning with parents queuing up to get their child's photo signed! Our school is at KES tomorrow morning and, judging by the numbers in the queue, they could have hired a bus! :shock:

JD
suzysu

Post by suzysu »

Well I am wide awake! Best of luck to all DC this weekend, they can all be proud of the work they have put in.
quasimodo

Post by quasimodo »

Good luck to everyone.

I am wide awake my body clock is now used to 6 O'clock starts from the weekdays even though we should be having a sleep in and I can hear my youngest dd in the bathroom in the distance.Gone back to bed again.
In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.

Abraham Lincoln
nervousmom

Post by nervousmom »

I've been up since 5.30am!!!

Youngest DD decided to wake before 6 which disturbed DD, but she seems fine and relaxed.

Not like me, I feel sick....

Good luck to all
gillw

Post by gillw »

Good luck to everyone sitting the 11+ today.

We went through it last year so we know how you are all feeling today. Hang in there, it will soon be over!
Bect1969

Post by Bect1969 »

Not a great sleep last night for me or DS2, he wasn't worrying about the exam, he was just said he was too hot!!

All seemed to be very organised at Southam Collegethis morning. Just over an hour to go until I pick up DS2 and find out whether he managed to remember to go to the toilet before he started!

Hope all your DCs were ok!
:)