Ashlawn Expansion to a satellite site

Eleven Plus (11+) in Warwickshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
skipsmash

Re: Ashlawn Expansion to a satellite site

Post by skipsmash »

Anybody know what was discussed at the meeting about Ashlawn School last night?

I also heard the head left because she bought a new kitchen :lol: perhaps it was you, guest 201, who told me? I wouldn't know.

I think there were going to be representatives there from other local schools and politicians (???) - but I received an email yesterday from Ashlawn saying that there would be no representatives attending from Ashlawn.
Moguie

Re: Ashlawn Expansion to a satellite site

Post by Moguie »

skipsmash wrote:Anybody know what was discussed at the meeting about Ashlawn School last night?

I also heard the head left because she bought a new kitchen :lol: perhaps it was you, guest 201, who told me? I wouldn't know.

I think there were going to be representatives there from other local schools and politicians (???) - but I received an email yesterday from Ashlawn saying that there would be no representatives attending from Ashlawn.
The NUT requested the meeting and no representative from Ashlawn was there from all accounts. There is info online about it but think the result is a request for a public enquiry. My guess is because it's potentially a criminal case being sought against the head that they have been advised to not attend due to potential jeapordising of the case.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now