RHS & LSS

Eleven Plus (11+) in Warwickshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Rugbylady13

RHS & LSS

Post by Rugbylady13 »

Does anyone know if RHS or LSS organise their forms based on SATs results or is it completely random? I know that in previous years they have organised the classes based on alphabetical order of surnames but this year it is a mix of names.
Fatnorville

Re: RHS & LSS

Post by Fatnorville »

I have heard a rumour that at the the start of term all the children are taken to the Great Hall and one by one the sorting hat is place on the head of each year 7 child. The sorting hat thinks for a bit and the cries out an answer. Strangely the sorting hat sounds exactly like a famous actor whose name escapes me but I think he was in the Harry Potter films. He played a hat.

Seriously LSS don't organise based on Sats. Remember not all kids take Sats. You can even choose a form. I would err on the side of random. However we all know the bestest kids are in Wheeler.. .
Fatnorville

Post by Fatnorville »

I thought John Hurt supplied the voice of the sorting hat. IMDB says it was Lesley Phillips. Well I never. Ding Dong!
guest201

Post by guest201 »

Fatnorville wrote:Seriously LSS don't organise based on Sats. Remember not all kids take Sats. You can even choose a form. I would err on the side of random. However we all know the bestest kids are in Wheeler
Agree the best kids are in Wheeler :wink: LSS is organised by houses, if you have a family link you will be put in a specific house and if you want to be in a class with your friends the best thing to do is all put down the same house (call it a family tradition) and you will be put in the same class.
Gav123

Post by Gav123 »

My son is in Wheeler too, so it must be the best house :wink:

On a serious note, as per previous posts, I'm fairly sure it's random except for any preferences noted before they start due to friends/family being in the same house.