Waiting lists

Eleven Plus (11+) in Warwickshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Lollipop100

Re: Waiting lists

Post by Lollipop100 »

Hello,
I was wondering if anyone could help me find out about the RHS waiting list this year. Has anyone had an offer and what kind of scores are being offered places.
Have emailed WCC but I haven't heard anything back - they must be very busy!
Thanks in advance for any info.
Lollipop100
I-am

Post by I-am »

Lollipop100 wrote:Hello,
I was wondering if anyone could help me find out about the RHS waiting list this year. Has anyone had an offer and what kind of scores are being offered places.
Have emailed WCC but I haven't heard anything back - they must be very busy!
Thanks in advance for any info.
Lollipop100
Sorry I can't help with the info about the WL for RHS. But we were chasing our place offer with WCC and were told that the person who deals with the waiting list/lists is not in till Monday (our e-mail posted a week ago was not answered or even read).
JamesDean

Post by JamesDean »

The primary offers went out on Monday, so the admissions team may be inundated at the moment ...

JD
Lollipop100

Post by Lollipop100 »

Thanks so much for your replies - I hadn't thought about the primary offers going out this week. Things must be pretty busy for them at the moment. If I hear anything I will post - it has really helped reading this forum and answered so many questions too. Cheers!
saisai

Post by saisai »

Hi All

I am not sure whether this is the right post here to clear my doubts.
Any idea of what is the recent mark offered a place at King edward Stratford upon avon?
My DS is in 26th number in waiting for the school and his score is 226. Any idea in the past years is there a possibility for getting a place with this waiting number?
kenyancowgirl

Post by kenyancowgirl »

I have answered this on your other thread - less likely now, due to very little movement on the KES waiting list.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now