RIP X16

Eleven Plus (11+) in Warwickshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
JamesDean

RIP X16

Post by JamesDean »

Stagecoach are making changes to their bus routes so if your DS / DD uses (or intended to use from Sept) the X16 between Cov and Stratford this service is being withdrawn from half term.

Full details are here - http://www.warwickshire.gov.uk/busservi ... esjune2016" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - DS will have a longer walk in the morning!

JD
Bect1969

Re: RIP X16

Post by Bect1969 »

JamesDean wrote:Stagecoach are making changes to their bus routes so if your DS / DD uses (or intended to use from Sept) the X16 between Cov and Stratford this service is being withdrawn from half term.

Full details are here - http://www.warwickshire.gov.uk/busservi ... esjune2016" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - DS will have a longer walk in the morning!

JD
I can't quite work out the changes in relation to X15. It is mentioned in the text, but can't see the other new routes picking up the stop that my DS uses - Tachbrook Road. It is the one he gets after Manor Road sports as the normal coach as already left by then.
JamesDean

Post by JamesDean »

I can't work it out at all, Bect! There are services replacing DS's bus, but I've asked for the routes and am still awaiting a response. Two weeks isn't long to work it all out .... :roll:

JD
Bect1969

Post by Bect1969 »

JamesDean wrote:I can't work it out at all, Bect! There are services replacing DS's bus, but I've asked for the routes and am still awaiting a response. Two weeks isn't long to work it all out .... :roll:

JD
If you do get the routes JD, please post a link - I will look again and maybe call them next week. Thanks
Bect1969

Post by Bect1969 »

Bect1969 wrote:
JamesDean wrote:I can't work it out at all, Bect! There are services replacing DS's bus, but I've asked for the routes and am still awaiting a response. Two weeks isn't long to work it all out .... :roll:

JD
If you do get the routes JD, please post a link - I will look again and maybe call them next week. Thanks
All sorted with bus routes - X15 completely withdrawn now and that was the one my DS got home after Rugby, Cricket, Athletics etc. He now has to get the X18 to Warwick bus station, then the 68 back to Warwick Gates - not only is the journey longer it costs more for two bused - I am well p'd off. As DS2 will have the same issue, that additional cost is x2! Have called WCC and complained but to no avail!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now