11+ registration 2017

Eleven Plus (11+) in Warwickshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

nervousmom

11+ registration 2017

Post by nervousmom »

Both the Warwickshire & Birmingham registration process for this year's 11+ are now available online.

All applications must be processed by 4pm Friday 8th July. (Warwickshire by 4pm, I assume Bham will be 4pm the same)

I would advise anyone considering applying to do so as soon as possible and not to delay.

Each year people do miss the deadline, despite having 2 months in which to register.

Late applications will not be accepted.
Rugbymumto2

Re: 11+ registration 2017

Post by Rugbymumto2 »

First post! I have registered my DD, she is hoping to get into RHS however I am staying open-minded until we have done the visits. It doesn't seem very busy on here?
JamesDean

Post by JamesDean »

Welcome Rugbymum22! We're very laid back around here :D
Not many post from the East, I'm afraid - its more of us Southerners - but if you have any questions, fire away and we'll do out best.

JD
gillw

Post by gillw »

For anyone who is interested in Shottery, their open evening is next Wednesday 15th June, 6-8pm.
cupcake19

Post by cupcake19 »

Just to say hi to another Rugby mum. Hopefully in a few months time we can help each other make sense of the results.

My daughter is now registered and we have received the letter from Warwickshire confirming registration - it all seems so real now.
kenyancowgirl

Post by kenyancowgirl »

For anyone interested in KES Stratford, the Open Morning is Saturday 18th June, 9-12noon. The Head will speak at 9.15am and 10.15am in the Levi Fox Hall. Going by past Open Mornings, the event will be very busy - the earlier speech is usually packed to the rafters. Allow plenty of time to look round and park on the outskirts of Stratford as there is NO parking on the school site.
JamesDean

Post by JamesDean »

kenyancowgirl wrote:For anyone interested in KES Stratford, the Open Morning is Saturday 18th June, 9-12noon. The Head will speak at 9.15am and 10.15am in the Levi Fox Hall. Going by past Open Mornings, the event will be very busy - the earlier speech is usually packed to the rafters. Allow plenty of time to look round and park on the outskirts of Stratford as there is NO parking on the school site.
And say Hola! to my DS :D

JD
kenyancowgirl

Post by kenyancowgirl »

KES Stratford New Y7 Parents evening tomorrow night! Looking forward to seeing all the new starters and welcome them to the school. My handy tip would be to bring your chequebook as you will have the opportunity to purchase equipment and kit that is for sale online (rather than from the uniform supplier). Also weather looks foul and parking st school is limited so bear that in mind!!
sparkles18

Post by sparkles18 »

Thanks for the information, we will see you there tonight :D
ginx

Post by ginx »

Hi, it never seems to be busy on here for East Warwickshire!

I must get round to registering my son for the 11+ (not much hope though ... but he wants to try). Is anyone else sitting the MFL at Ashlawn?

Open evening for Ashlawn on Tuesday, 21 June. Our fourth and final open evening, thank goodness!

We're hoping he will get in on the basis his sister will be there "at the time of application" in October. She will be in year 13 then so she will be gone by "the time of admission". This seems a strange policy to me, but I'm not complaining as we live out of catchment.

Our other catchment schools are Rugby Free School (opens this September) and Harris. I'd rather stick with what I know: Ashlawn.

Does anybody know open evening dates for other schools in East Warwickshire?