Allocations 2017 - Warwickshire - scores only

Eleven Plus (11+) in Warwickshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

cyclodad

Re: Allocations 2017 - Warwickshire - scores only

Post by cyclodad »

Wonky wrote:
cyclodad wrote:212 - not offered AGS :( :( :(

In southern area, on time app - looks like scores are higher this year as 212 was offered on 1st Mar last year
:(

Thought last years AQS for AGS was 217....

AGS AQS 217; waiting list 212+
Yes i am confused about this as i have emailed confirmation from warks admissions that 212 was infact offered on 1st March 2016!
phoenix45

Post by phoenix45 »

goodgriefchris wrote:So then, email arrived in meeting with client and all thoughts went out the window.

DD offered SGGS. 11+ score of 221, rank 153 southern girls. The biggest cheesy grin on both parents.

SGGS - 221 - that's amazing..Congratulations!!, you must've been really thrilled to bits!
goodgriefchris

Post by goodgriefchris »

phoenix45 wrote:
goodgriefchris wrote:So then, email arrived in meeting with client and all thoughts went out the window.

DD offered SGGS. 11+ score of 221, rank 153 southern girls. The biggest cheesy grin on both parents.

SGGS - 221 - that's amazing..Congratulations!!, you must've been really thrilled to bits!

Yes, my bits are still on the floor being really, really, thrilled! We had SGGS as 1st choice with AGS as 2nd (although further away). TBH: we were a little amazed she scored 221. I think that she just hit a sweet spot in confidence and some lucky questions on the day.
phoenix45

Post by phoenix45 »

goodgriefchris wrote:
phoenix45 wrote:

Yes, my bits are still on the floor being really, really, thrilled! We had SGGS as 1st choice with AGS as 2nd (although further away). TBH: we were a little amazed she scored 221. I think that she just hit a sweet spot in confidence and some lucky questions on the day.
wonderful moments to cherish for sure, we'll all look back on this some day..! :D
Chuggabug

Post by Chuggabug »

goodgriefchris wrote:
phoenix45 wrote:

Good for her, GoodGriefChris! And so lovely to hear such a happy response. ;)
x
guest201

Post by guest201 »

Anna Karenina wrote:This email is so confusing! My DS scored 203 and we are inner for Easter Area. It says School Name: Ashlawn SELECTIVE State: Place Requested. Same for Lawrence Sheriff School. Does this mean he is on the waiting list or not? In the notes it also says: PLACE REQUESTED: You have been automatically placed on the waiting list (This does not apply to grammar schools or schools outside of Warwickshire). HELP! :( Please :D
It depends on the cut off mark for the waiting lists, if your DS scored above this he will be placed on the waiting list.
Have you been allocated another school?
Anna Karenina

Post by Anna Karenina »

guest201 wrote:
Anna Karenina wrote:This email is so confusing! My DS scored 203 and we are inner for Easter Area. It says School Name: Ashlawn SELECTIVE State: Place Requested. Same for Lawrence Sheriff School. Does this mean he is on the waiting list or not? In the notes it also says: PLACE REQUESTED: You have been automatically placed on the waiting list (This does not apply to grammar schools or schools outside of Warwickshire). HELP! :( Please :D
It depends on the cut off mark for the waiting lists, if your DS scored above this he will be placed on the waiting list.
Have you been allocated another school?
Yes, he has been offered Ashlawn non-selective but how do I find out if he on the waiting list for selective stream?
patientlywaiting

Post by patientlywaiting »

Does anyone know the AQS yet for RHS? No news yet here :(
goodgriefchris

Post by goodgriefchris »

SGGS - 221 - that's amazing..Congratulations!!, you must've been really thrilled to bits![/quote]

Yes, my bits are still on the floor being really, really, thrilled! We had SGGS as 1st choice with AGS as 2nd (although further away). TBH: we were a little amazed she scored 221. I think that she just hit a sweet spot in confidence and some lucky questions on the day.[/quote]

Good for her, GoodGriefChris! And so lovely to hear such a happy response. ;)
x[/quote]

Thank you Chuggabug. My happy response is only tempered by the prospect of doing this all over again in 3 years with DD2. No tutor involved, just Dad on homework duty at weekends :lol:
Lollipop100

Post by Lollipop100 »

235 OOA
Offer at RHS
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now