Go to navigation
It is currently Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:19 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:40 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 1:13 pm
Posts: 101
I am in a dilemma whether I should wait for the 11 + results or register her already with the choices... any suggestions please ....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:45 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 1:05 pm
Posts: 6857
Location: Reading
If you mean on the CAF, then you have until the end of October, by which point you should have the results and can make an informed decision

I can't speak for your area, but in Reading, we can change our preferences on the online CAF until the the end of October anyway.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:51 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:09 pm
Posts: 299
Unless you anticipate having no time or no facility after October 13th to submit your DD's CAF form I don't see the benefit of doing this early.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:59 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:59 pm
Posts: 6735
I would wait. If your DD has completely bombed you may not want to waste the slot on your caf, for example.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Privacy Policy | Refund Policy | Disclaimer | Copyright © 2004 – 2021