2017 Results / 2018 Entry : Warwickshire Scores/Ranks only

Eleven Plus (11+) in Warwickshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Ashu

Re: 2017 Results / 2018 Entry : Warwickshire Scores/Ranks on

Post by Ashu »

Can we call up and ask Warks council - admissions dept that who all are included in these rankings?
Or no....
agnihimanshu

Post by agnihimanshu »

Hi what are my chances in Grammar school if we list options as KES, AGS, LSS, Ashlawn?

My son got 228 score with 275 Rank in boys. We are in Southern Priority in Leamington Spa town.
Going by previous year cut off AGS looks good but Not sure this time...pls help suggest.
daddyof2

Post by daddyof2 »

agnihimanshu wrote:Hi what are my chances in Grammar school if we list options as KES, AGS, LSS, Ashlawn?

My son got 228 score with 275 Rank in boys. We are in Southern Priority in Leamington Spa town.
Going by previous year cut off AGS looks good but Not sure this time...pls help suggest.
Considering its your son that got 228, I would suggest his chances of getting into Grammar school are higher than your chances!!!

How many times will you ask the same question across multiple threads, the answers are not going to change on a day by day basis.
lookingforwardto

Post by lookingforwardto »

Received DD rank;

All Children : 221 out of 2930 and shared with 16
All Girls: 114 out of 1448 and shared with 7

We are from Birmingham and on letter it says "Grammar Priority Area : Out of Area"

DD sat for Birmingham exam too and scored 242 an hoping will get CHG but SGGS is our 2nd option due to direct train and was after some guidance if my DD will be able to get SGGS?

Thanks
kenyancowgirl

Post by kenyancowgirl »

agnihimanshu wrote:Hi what are my chances in Grammar school if we list options as KES, AGS, LSS, Ashlawn?

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

:evil: Enough now!!! You have asked the same question multiple times - and have had your question answered multiple times. NOBODY can give you the definitve answer that you want - read the answers you have been given over and over, please, and allow forumites to help people who are asking questions for the first time!
WMMum

Post by WMMum »

lookingforwardto wrote:Received DD rank;

We are from Birmingham and on letter it says "Grammar Priority Area : Out of Area"

DD sat for Birmingham exam too and scored 242 an hoping will get CHG but SGGS is our 2nd option due to direct train and was after some guidance if my DD will be able to get SGGS?

Thanks
Sphynx wrote on the thread titled SGGS 'I phoned Warwks LEA to find out about OOC places given last year. There were 7 on offers day with the lowest score at 227 and the waiting list went down to 215. Just info for anyone like me for whom this it their first go round.' So I think your DD would have a good chance of being offered.
lookingforwardto

Post by lookingforwardto »

WMMum wrote:

Thanks
Sphynx wrote on the thread titled SGGS 'I phoned Warwks LEA to find out about OOC places given last year. There were 7 on offers day with the lowest score at 227 and the waiting list went down to 215. Just info for anyone like me for whom this it their first go round.' So I think your DD would have a good chance of being offered.

Thanks for the information...
nervousmom

Post by nervousmom »

Thanks
I would expect with a score of 242 (excellent by the way) you daughter will get her firs choice of CHG, last score on offers day last year was 235, but a number of offers were made from the waiting list. Although nothing is ever certain, her chances are excellent.
(227 was offered from waiting list on 6th September)

I'm not an expert on the way the priority area works, however I would assume that 242 is well over the AQS for SGGS,but I can't say what her chances would be. (You would be above someone on the waiting list who is inside the priority area,but hasn't reached the AQS)
Warwick_A

Post by Warwick_A »

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone can help. My son took the exam and has a score of 241. However, on the form for test, I had ticked not to share results( I know, my mistake) with Warwick as we were hoping to move to Birmingham which is not the case now.

Where do we stand now in terms of applying for school place in Warwick as Birmingham will be difficult for us to manage as we live in Coventry. Any help/advice would be really appreciated.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now