2017 results 2018 entry Discussion

Eleven Plus (11+) in Warwickshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

sphynx

2017 results 2018 entry Discussion

Post by sphynx »

To keep the other thread clear of general chat, queries and all else. I so hope we get the results tomorrow so we can all start to plan whatever the results are.
Here_goes

Re: 2017 results 2018 entry Discussion

Post by Here_goes »

Whoops! Too early in the morning! I didn’t see you had started this and I posted in the old B’ham results thread. Good idea Sphynx. So any general bemoaning of WCC’s envelope stuffing abilities should continue here...... :D
Here_goes

Post by Here_goes »

Even if they didn't manage to get them all out, they will surely post what they could.
daddyof2

Post by daddyof2 »

It feels like Christmas morning. I have been up since 5am and haven't slept properly the last 2 nights. I don't think I was this nervous even when I got my own school or uni results. I really hope WCC managed to get to the post office before closing time yesterday and we are in the 93% who receive their first class post next day. I can't take this wait anymore. Good or bad I hope we know today, so DS and us can get on with life. He is worked hard and given his best shot, there is nothing more we can ask of him.
Here_goes

Post by Here_goes »

Haha, I think there are a lot of us that feel like you do. Thing is there's now nothing to do but wait (and maybe chase the postman down the road). I am not, by nature, a patient person! The first person to get post their results last year, did so at 8am. My postie doesn't deliver till the afternoon, so I am just really hoping someone will post an early result so I know that I am in with a chance of getting a letter today. Although, I have noticed that the times are an hour behind on this forum, so maybe it will be nearer 9am. Hmph.
sphynx

Post by sphynx »

I have just seen Aflowers post saying Warwks hadn't posted the results at 4pm yesterday :cry:
Here_goes

Post by Here_goes »

True, but then followed up by a reminder that WCC are only 5 mins from the sorting office which closes at 6pm. I am an eternal optimist! :lol:
daddyof2

Post by daddyof2 »

Our postie doesn't deliver till afternoon either. So need to find other things to keep my mind occupied. DS is expecting the results on Monday, so need to keep a poker face today and grab hold of the postman before he intercepts it :lol: :lol:
neuralc

Post by neuralc »

yes this could be the day. I wish i was younger when i'd wake from a deep sleep and have no idea what day it was, let alone have any worries ...
Here_goes

Post by Here_goes »

daddyof2 wrote:Our postie doesn't deliver till afternoon either. So need to find other things to keep my mind occupied. DS is expecting the results on Monday, so need to keep a poker face today and grab hold of the postman before he intercepts it :lol: :lol:
Same here. DD blissfully unaware that results might arrive today. However, I am like a cat on a hot tin roof so if I'm not careful I could arouse suspicion.... Must lay off the coffee too, I don't think it's helping with the twitching.. :lol:
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now