one month away - 1st March

Eleven Plus (11+) in Warwickshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Ashu

Re: one month away - 1st March

Post by Ashu »

Okay so I just go and check the admissions portal with the username and password on 1st March?
its just 3 days away....
Varsha2017

Post by Varsha2017 »

Ashu wrote:Okay so I just go and check the admissions portal with the username and password on 1st March?
its just 3 days away....

Letters will be posted on 26th Feb for cases where 1st option has not been met.
So may be in some cases few of us will know it before 01st March? Just thinking...
Dentvin

Post by Dentvin »

I sway between being really excited and praying that Thursday never comes. Woke up after a very vivid dream where the AQS was fine for DD but for some reason the proof of address was wrong. Had to pinch myself that it wasn’t real.
Milkfloat

Post by Milkfloat »

Has anyone got the link for the admissions portal? I seem to have mislaid it. Thanks in advance.
Ashu

Post by Ashu »

so we could know tomorrow or day after too?

I think we will receive atleast an email for intimation that check the admissions portal.
Ashu

Post by Ashu »

portal url - https://admissions.warwickshire.gov.uk/ ... fault.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Milkfloat

Post by Milkfloat »

Ashu wrote:portal url - https://admissions.warwickshire.gov.uk/ ... fault.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Many thanks!
WMMum

Post by WMMum »

Warwickshire school admissions have now locked the portal, getting ready for tomorrow. All our answers are behind these words 'Please note the Parent Portal is currently unavailable until 01 March 2018. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.' I can't wait for tomorrow. Like many others I worry about having got some of the paperwork wrong and my DDs hard work being marred by my inefficiency in managing paperwork and deadlines. Fingers crossed for everyone for tomorrow.
Ashu

Post by Ashu »

Yeah me too worried..

I was checking different things and came across this http://www.tatler.com/article/best-stat ... ls-uk-2017" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
This has Ashlawn listed and I have filled RHS as the first choice - still not sure if have done the right thing with choices.
WMMum

Post by WMMum »

I would not worry too much about the league tables. We are in the southern circle so I don't know the eastern schools, but I think it is important that the school you apply for is a good fit with your dc and your family. They are all good schools and all move up and down the league tables depending on what is being measured at the time. If you and your dc liked it then it is the right school, league tables cannot measure everything.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now