one month away - 1st March

Eleven Plus (11+) in Warwickshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

sphynx

Re: one month away - 1st March

Post by sphynx »

I am stalking the forum & getting more and more agitated with no good reason. Can’t decide whether to stay up & hope Coventry update at midnight. Does anyone know? I hate not knowing when the information is there!!
Neverdoingthisagain

Post by Neverdoingthisagain »

Same here. Does anyone know if the Warwickshire portal for parents logging on will be accessible after midnight tonight? Not that I will sleep anyway...
daddyof2

Post by daddyof2 »

I just looked up last year's thread and the first post was made at around half past 2 in the morning, so I am assuming that it will be available post midnight on the website, just a guess.
sphynx

Post by sphynx »

Solihull have had their emails (or at least some have.) posts on the Birmingham etc forum.
Ashu

Post by Ashu »

Really
Varsha2017

Post by Varsha2017 »

daddyof2 wrote:I just looked up last year's thread and the first post was made at around half past 2 in the morning, so I am assuming that it will be available post midnight on the website, just a guess.

Looks like this Forum will be a Live wire tonight and for next few days!! Fingers crossed.
Revie

Post by Revie »

Good luck everyone for tomorrow. Will be monitoring the Birmingham forum as they have been published sting since this afternoon.
Ashu

Post by Ashu »

so in case we do not get an email or something on the portal then does that mean we have not got our first choice and hence it come via a post?
Varsha2017

Post by Varsha2017 »

Ashu wrote:so in case we do not get an email or something on the portal then does that mean we have not got our first choice and hence it come via a post?

Yes thats my understanding too.
Ashu

Post by Ashu »

Varsha2017 wrote:
Ashu wrote:so in case we do not get an email or something on the portal then does that mean we have not got our first choice and hence it come via a post?

Yes thats my understanding too.
Oh that's crude...anyways hoping to see something tomorrow. fingers crossed.