Allocation day and waiting list movement 2018 -scores only

Eleven Plus (11+) in Warwickshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Varsha2017

Re: Allocation day and waiting list movement 2018 -scores on

Post by Varsha2017 »

ElsieM wrote:
sphynx wrote:Also wondering how much movement we can expect from waiting lists at this point? Anyone got new info?
It all seems to have gone very quiet! I have been watching Birmingham too for movement as may impact on our KES Stratford place but nothing there either. I phoned Warwickshire yesterday and we have gone back a place from being 2nd behind Varsha to now 3rd. Going to try not to think about it and just wait for the call if it happens .
Feels like so near but yet so far!

Yes I had called Admissions on this Monday - 09/04 and my son WL position from WL#1 has slipped to WL#2.
I am not going to think too much about it but hope he gets in.
nervousmom

Post by nervousmom »

My niece has moved from 50th to 11th on KEFW list - she is currently holding an AGS place, which will be declined if FW gets offered (which we are hopeful it will)
Beenstalkingforages!

Post by Beenstalkingforages! »

Just spoken to admissions and my son is now 13th on the AGS waiting list (score 213, originally 37th). They said no new offers will be made from the list until the 3rd allocation round from the 7th May. On the basis of his position, I'm guessing that scores around 214 must now be getting places so hopefully those who had places taken away may be getting them back now if not soon? I only assume this as we live quite close to the school so would be towards the top of the 213s........
shardlow

Post by shardlow »

So we have finally got to the bottom of the Warwickshire / Birmingham scoring issues ourselves and others have been experiencing - it appears WCC didn't formally record our response to the proof of address details sent in December 2017 (we are in Solihull LEA in southern priority circle)

All now resolved and AGS now offered at 231...although not longer after we have now been offered KEFW at 231 which was originally our higher priority! A good end to an interesting few months..
kenyancowgirl

Post by kenyancowgirl »

Good to hear! I suggest you let AGS know that you will not be taking their place- just in case WCC forget to do it! At least then the place can be offered on in time for inductions.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now