Allocation day and waiting list movement 2018 -scores only

Eleven Plus (11+) in Warwickshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Here_goes

Re: Allocation day and waiting list movement 2018 -scores on

Post by Here_goes »

Have just been offered a place (again!), off the waiting list, so dd is definitely going to SGGS in September. I had to check, double check and check again, but yes, she's in. Thank you all so much for your amazing support this past two weeks. What a rollercoaster!!

I am still thinking of the others who are yet to make it back in, I will keep everything crossed that it works out for you. I will be rooting for you!
sportsforall

Post by sportsforall »

Here_goes wrote:Have just been offered a place (again!), off the waiting list, so dd is definitely going to SGGS in September. I had to check, double check and check again, but yes, she's in. Thank you all so much for your amazing support this past two weeks. What a rollercoaster!!

I am still thinking of the others who are yet to make it back in, I will keep everything crossed that it works out for you. I will be rooting for you!
So pleased to read this - best of luck to your daughter at SGGS. Now breathe.
nervousmom

Post by nervousmom »

Here_goes wrote:Have just been offered a place (again!), off the waiting list, so dd is definitely going to SGGS in September. I had to check, double check and check again, but yes, she's in. Thank you all so much for your amazing support this past two weeks. What a rollercoaster!!

So pleased to hear this, what a turbulent few weeks you've had.

Many congrats to your daughter. Her excellent 11+ result has duly been rewarded and no doubt she will thrive at SGGS.

You can now breathe a sigh of relief, sit back, unwind and enjoy.

:D
purplelilacs

Post by purplelilacs »

That’s fantastic news. So pleased to read your update just sorry you had to go through all that upset. Hope others who were affected similarly by the errors this year receive similar news in the weeks ahead.

Have a lovely Easter weekend! You must feel like a huge weight has been lifted.
sphynx

Post by sphynx »

Fantastic news Here_goes! I am so pleased for you and your DD. I could so easily have been in your position this year so I have been rooting for you extra hard. I hope your DD has a wonderful time at SGGS.
Kirsten

Post by Kirsten »

Fantastic news!
Moguie

Post by Moguie »

Great. Now you can relax x
Azulito

Post by Azulito »

Hi DD is 20 on WL for SGGS with 220

Am I right thinking that the biggest WL movement had happened already, and from now on it will slow down?
Thanks
sphynx

Post by sphynx »

Also wondering how much movement we can expect from waiting lists at this point? Anyone got new info?
ElsieM

Post by ElsieM »

sphynx wrote:Also wondering how much movement we can expect from waiting lists at this point? Anyone got new info?
It all seems to have gone very quiet! I have been watching Birmingham too for movement as may impact on our KES Stratford place but nothing there either. I phoned Warwickshire yesterday and we have gone back a place from being 2nd behind Varsha to now 3rd. Going to try not to think about it and just wait for the call if it happens .
Feels like so near but yet so far!