Eleven Plus (11+) in Warwickshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
daddyof2

Re: Bus passes

Post by daddyof2 »

Fatnorville wrote:
Varsha2017 wrote:
Fatnorville wrote:You didnt say whether you needed me to call WCC so i did anyway.I passed on your message. They confirmed that school admissions are performed equitably under transparent rules and unfortunately they wouldn't be able to cross their fingers to give you that extra advantage to get your DC into KES. Sorry.

apologies I missed your earlier replies. Thanks for the call and help in clarifying.
Do you need me to forward the above message to WCC? Happy to call them again if it helps
:twisted:
scary mum

Post by scary mum »

Naughty Fatnorville :D
scary mum
mad?

Post by mad? »

scary mum wrote:Naughty Fatnorville :D
But very funny! :lol:
mad?
Varsha2017

Post by Varsha2017 »

Fatnorville wrote:
Varsha2017 wrote:
Fatnorville wrote:You didnt say whether you needed me to call WCC so i did anyway.I passed on your message. They confirmed that school admissions are performed equitably under transparent rules and unfortunately they wouldn't be able to cross their fingers to give you that extra advantage to get your DC into KES. Sorry.

apologies I missed your earlier replies. Thanks for the call and help in clarifying.
Do you need me to forward the above message to WCC? Happy to call them again if it helps
No need pls. Just that I am worried if no bus seat is available under Vacant seats scheme when it opens on 04th June.
We did factor this in while making preferences..and are ready to move house if need be. thanks for the help.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now