Go to navigation
It is currently Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:30 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: How to Accept a Place!!
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:46 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:40 am
Posts: 126
Just to be double sure if I intend to use web site for accepting Offer then I have to follow below -
1. Login using URL - https://admissions.warwickshire.gov.uk/ ... login.aspx
2. Click --> School Admission Details
3. Click 'Response' for preference saying 'Place Offered'
4. My understanding is that if its your IInd preference where school was offered then 1st Preference will automatically be placed under WL.
5. Point 4 doesn't apply for Grammar schools or schools outside Warwickshire.
5. On clicking 'Response' under 'Preference Status' choose only option available: Place accepted
6.Filling nothing against rest 2 - 'Parent Offer Response' and 'Offer Response Text' Click 'Confirm'.
7. You should receive mail confirming your acceptance.

Forum Pls suggest this is correct before I actually Confirm and also last date for same.
Thnx


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:46 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:09 pm
Posts: 300
Varsha2017 wrote:
Just to be double sure if I intend to use web site for accepting Offer then I have to follow below -
1. Login using URL - https://admissions.warwickshire.gov.uk/ ... login.aspx
2. Click --> School Admission Details
3. Click 'Response' for preference saying 'Place Offered'
4. My understanding is that if its your IInd preference where school was offered then 1st Preference will automatically be placed under WL.
5. Point 4 doesn't apply for Grammar schools or schools outside Warwickshire.
5. On clicking 'Response' under 'Preference Status' choose only option available: Place accepted
6.Filling nothing against rest 2 - 'Parent Offer Response' and 'Offer Response Text' Click 'Confirm'.
7. You should receive mail confirming your acceptance.

Forum Pls suggest this is correct before I actually Confirm and also last date for same.
Thnx



Did you get an email from WCC on March 1st that notified you if the outcome of your application?

Can you not follow the instructions in that email on one of the two ways they give you to accept a place?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:38 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:40 am
Posts: 126
Fatnorville wrote:
Varsha2017 wrote:
Just to be double sure if I intend to use web site for accepting Offer then I have to follow below -
1. Login using URL - https://admissions.warwickshire.gov.uk/ ... login.aspx
2. Click --> School Admission Details
3. Click 'Response' for preference saying 'Place Offered'
4. My understanding is that if its your IInd preference where school was offered then 1st Preference will automatically be placed under WL.
5. Point 4 doesn't apply for Grammar schools or schools outside Warwickshire.
5. On clicking 'Response' under 'Preference Status' choose only option available: Place accepted
6.Filling nothing against rest 2 - 'Parent Offer Response' and 'Offer Response Text' Click 'Confirm'.
7. You should receive mail confirming your acceptance.

Forum Pls suggest this is correct before I actually Confirm and also last date for same.
Thnx



Did you get an email from WCC on March 1st that notified you if the outcome of your application?

Can you not follow the instructions in that email on one of the two ways they give you to accept a place?


I did and it says - "Log into your online account through the Warwickshire Parent Portal and accept the offered school by following the on-screen instructions on your child's application page." However not much in form of on-line instructions. Just want to be double sure seeing all this issues...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:55 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:09 pm
Posts: 300
It also said you can send an e-mail. It gave you an e-mail address and the information that needed to be included in that e-mail.

Please just send that e-mail and you can close this issue.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:01 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:40 am
Posts: 126
Fatnorville wrote:
It also said you can send an e-mail. It gave you an e-mail address and the information that needed to be included in that e-mail.

Please just send that e-mail and you can close this issue.



Its clear that mail can be sent and that's what I will do as online instructions are not in detail and not very clear.
I hope you get the point. An imp. thing as this should be made amply clear.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:31 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:59 pm
Posts: 6735
To be fair, the instructions you have copied above are amply clear.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Privacy Policy | Refund Policy | Disclaimer | Copyright © 2004 – 2021